- Ph.D. in Economics, Texas A&M University, USA, 2014
- M.S. in Economics, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2006
- B.S. in Mathematics, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2004
■ Fields of Interest
Industrial Organization, Applied Microeconomics, Econometrics.
- Chin-Hsien Yu, Bruce A. McCarl, and Jian-Da Zhu (2022), "Market response to typhoons: The role of information and expectations", Southern Economic Journal, 89(2), 496-521.
- Yi-Ta Lu, Wei-Hsiang Hwang, Yi-Tsung Hsieh, Tsung-Yu Ho, Jian-Da Zhu, Chun-I Yeh, and Chen-Ying Huang (2022), "Choices behind the veil of ignorance in Formosan macaques", PNAS Nexus, 1(4), pgac188.
- Tzu-Chang Forrest Cheng, Tai-Chi Wang, and Jian-Da Zhu (2022), "The Effect of Risk Information on Housing Prices in Taiwan," Academia Economic Papers, 50(1), 41-73.